Men tend to feel aroused by friction, as the average man likes being rubbed all over! That can be pleasurable for women, too, but what really tends to help women is pressure. This includes pressure on the clitoris, and also the pressure of being “full.”
• Instead of thrusting all the way out and all the way in, get him as deep as possible and let him thrust only a little bit, so that the pressure is quite intense all the time.
• To help this, try wrapping your legs around him, or even have him kneel while you lie down to help him go deeper.
• Other positions, like having you lie on your stomach while he lies on top of you, can help with pressure, too.
• Try squeezing him while he’s inside you. You achieve this by holding your vagina as if trying to withhold urine. It helps both of you to feel great.
• Use lubricant. If your woman is getting a little too slow to be lubricated, help her apply lubricant. Petroleum jelly can be handy here and it could be a part of the foreplay.
• Engage in more foreplay. Think of foreplay as something that you BOTH do. If you can become active before you start making love, you’ll find yourself much more aroused. Rub yourself against him. Climb on top of him and feel him. Take his hand and put it where you want it to go. Circle your hips and help him.
• If you’re lying there while he touches you, you can start to feel embarrassed, or bored, or nervous. If you’re engaged in the process, it’s more exciting for both of you.
• If you want sex to feel amazing, you need to be aroused by your husband ONLY, and not be fantasizing about something else in your head.
• The more you watch porn or read erotica, or the more he does, the less intimate or real sex becomes. That ends up feeling cheap and impersonal.